5050 10 Four Seasons 10 Inch Breaking Knife
The Messermeister Four Seasons Breaking Knife is used to break down large quarters of beef, pork or lamb into smaller roasts and pieces. This knife is an excellent choice for most butchering work. This long stamped blade curves upward to a pointed tip and is attached to a non-slip handle. Preferred by culinary professionals and butchers, this knife is designed to ‘break’ through skin, cartilage and small bones. The razor sharp blade trims through fat and easily portions out larger cuts into individual portions.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to resharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece stamped, which produces a strong blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 56-57.
- The over-sized, hygienic, molded polypropylene handles provide comfort for the extreme demands of a commercial kitchen.
- Handcrafted in Santa Catarina, Portugal.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.