5033 10 Four Seasons 10 Inch Round Tip Scalloped Bread Knife
The Messermeister Four Seasons Scalloped Round-Tip Bread Knife features a stamped blade with a rounded tip that will slice everything! The scallops are rounded just enough to gain traction on slippery smooth surfaces but are gentle enough to slice through coarsely textured food without shredding it. It is great for slicing tomatoes, baguettes, roasts, and even slicing through cakes or pastries.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to resharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece stamped, which produces a strong blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 56-57.
- The over-sized, hygienic, molded polypropylene handles provide comfort for the extreme demands of a commercial kitchen.
- Handcrafted in Santa Catarina, Portugal.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.