102 Y Petite Messer 3 Inch Spear Point Paring Knife
The Messermeister 3 Inch Spear Point Parer has a traditional straight shape that can be used for a variety of small culinary tasks such as peeling soft skinned fruits and vegetables and small chopping jobs. This knife includes a matching plastic sheath for chefs on-the-go and storage protection.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to resharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece stamped, which produces a strong blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 56-57.
- Handcrafted in Santa Catarina, Portugal.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.