E6686 10S Oliva Elite Stealth Chef’s Knife
The Messermeister Oliva Elite Stealth Chef’s Knife is the workhorse of all the knives. You will gravitate towards it when executing 90% of your culinary tasks. It has a highly figured Italian olive wood handle attached to a hand forged Stealth blade and is about 25% thinner and 10% lighter than our traditional chef’s knife. It has been ground down to a thin profile to create a razor sharp edge. With this knife you can chop, slice, dice and mince your way through extended cutting tasks without fatigue.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge
- This knife line is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged, which produces the strongest blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58
- The 3 step, 15 degree Elite edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool
- The bolsterless heel simplifies all cutting, sharpening and honing tasks, making use of the entire blade from heel to tip
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany
- ‘The Knife for Life’ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts
- Oil the wood handle as needed with food-safe mineral oil